We're consulting on our draft Regulatory Framework. Thank you to everyone who joined our national discussion. Your feedback helped shape our proposals. You can find an overview of our consultation and all of the guidance that we're consulting on below.
We have published a narrative alongside the consultation to summarise what’s in it, explain our thinking and invite feedback. You can read this at the link below.
- Our regulation of social housing in Scotland: Our framework - Draft
- Annual assurance statement
- Consulation where the Regulator is directing a transfer of assets
- Determination of accounting requirements
- Financial viability of registered social landlords
- Group structures and constitutional partnerships
- How to request a review of a regulatory decision
- How to request an appeal of a regulatory decision
- Notifiable events
- Preparation of financial statements
- Section 72: Reporting information of material significance
- Scottish Social Housing Charter indicators
- Tenant consultation and approval
Alongside our consultation, we have also published:
- Regulatory requirements change tracker
- Charter indicator change tracker the proposed list of indicators for consultation is available in the charter Indicators guidance at appendix 1.
- Equalities Statement & Equalities Impact Assessment
- Partial Business and Regulatory Impact Assessment
Giving us your feedback
We're happy to receive feedback in whatever way suits you by 14 December 2018.
You can use our questionnaire if you would like to answer on a question by question basis. You can answer as many or as few questions as you like.
Scottish Housing Regulator
58 Port Dundas Road
Glasgow G4 0HF
Unless you ask us not to, we will publish your responses as they come.
Our tenant events
Tenants' interests are at the heart of our work. So, if you're a tenant of a social landlord, we want to hear more about what matters to you. We're holding tenant events across the country. Come along and have your say on the future of social housing regulation in Scotland.
If you have any questions please get in touch.