Our Regulatory Framework consultation is now closed. Thank you to everyone who responded to our consultation to this and to all of those who took part in our national discussion earlier this year. Your feedback on our national discussion helped shape our proposals for our draft framework. You can find an overview of our consultation and all of the guidance that we're consulted on below.
We have published a narrative alongside the consultation to summarise what’s in it, explain our thinking and invite feedback. You can read this at the link below.
- Our regulation of social housing in Scotland: Our framework - Draft
- Annual assurance statement
- Consulation where the Regulator is directing a transfer of assets
- Determination of accounting requirements
- Financial viability of registered social landlords
- Group structures and constitutional partnerships
- How to request a review of a regulatory decision
- How to request an appeal of a regulatory decision
- Notifiable events
- Preparation of financial statements
- Section 72: Reporting information of material significance
- Scottish Social Housing Charter indicators
- Tenant consultation and approval
Alongside our consultation, we have also published:
- Regulatory requirements change tracker
- Charter indicator change tracker the proposed list of indicators for consultation is available in the charter Indicators guidance at appendix 1.
- Equalities Statement & Equalities Impact Assessment
- Partial Business and Regulatory Impact Assessment
If you have any questions please get in touch.