The material on this website is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
Re-using © Crown copyright material
You may re-use the text information on this website provided you identify the source and state that it is Crown copyright
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format, but you must:
- re-use the information accurately
- acknowledge the source of the information
- not re-use the information in a deliberately misleading way
- not re-use the information for promotion or advertising purposes
- not imply endorsement by Scottish Housing Regulator, another government department or other public sector organisation
- not mimic the style and appearance of the original information, for example by replicating the look of the Scottish Housing Regulator
For other use or if in doubt, further information is available from http://www.hmso.gov.uk/copyright.htm.
Guidance notes on publishing and copyright, including those from the Queen's Printer for Scotland, are available at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/guides.htm.
Images and photography
Images and photographs on this site are subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use Crown copyright images (other than the Royal Arms and departmental or agency logos) subject to the conditions listed above.
Linking to Scottish Housing Regulator pages
You can also link to Scottish Housing Regulator information pages. You don't have to ask permission to link to the website but the Scottish Housing Regulator can provide wording and linking graphics.