We regulate registered social landlords (RSLs) and local authority housing and homelessness services to protect the interests of
- tenants and their families
- people who are homeless
- owners who receive services from social landlords
- Gypsies/ travellers who use sites provided by them
- How can I find information about my landlord's performance?
- How do I complain about my landlord?
- What is a "significant performance failure"?
Other useful information
- What is the Scottish Housing Regulator?
- How does SHR regulate social housing?
- What is the Scottish Social Housing Charter?
- How does SHR involve tenants and other service users in its work?
Get the latest news from SHR